With casual traditional roots, the Glenbrook bedroom collection offers an array of inspiring design details. Its timeless silhouettes and classical design elements feel familiar yet refreshed and are sure to enhance any bedroom. A soft, easygoing Pebble finish brings to life its Birch veneers and hardwood solids while complementing any décor scheme. These classic designs feature panel detailing and metal hardware in Tarnished Silver that lends a touch of sparkle and reflectivity to the room. Storage pieces merge function and fashion to ensure there s a place for everything and everything has its place. Creating a beautifully functional bedroom has never been easier than with the smart styling of these Glenbrook furnishings.
- B5668-74B: Complete Cal.King Wall Bed
- 130.13"W x 90.75"D x 62"H
- 330.53cm W x 230.5cm D x 157.48cm H
- Construction & Features:
- bolt-on rails.
- slats with support legs.
- floor protectors.
- configuring with 2 open nightstands and hutches on sides.
- Features of Open Nighstand and Hutch:.
- 1 felt lined drawer on top.
- 2 fixed bottom wood shelves.
- tinted drawer w/english dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- sealed case piece.
- wire management.
- USB charger.
- weight capacity: 50 lbs for top, 100 lbs for each shelf.
- 1 metal lamp shade on top.
- 3-way touch lighting control and 1 LED light w/wire management.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.