Distinctive in every way, the Ryker dining collection offers a refreshing take on dining in style. Its unique character combines a stunning mix of materials, including wood, metal and glass. It features a Nocturn Black and Coventry Grey finish that highlights its strong contemporary profiles and is accented with both clear glass and black glass. A signature fractal pattern design element highlights select pieces and gives a distinctively modern edge to the group while metal ferrules in Aged Brass add a finishing touch to the legs. With exceptional beauty and comfort, Ryker is perfectly suited to take a dining room from unremarkable to truly remarkable.
- D5013-08: Display Cabinet
- 42"W x 18"D x 69.38"H
- 106.68cm W x 45.72cm D x 176.23cm H
- Construction & Features:
- 2 wood framed glass top & bottom doors.
- 3-way touch lighting control and 2 LED lights behind each top & bottom door.
- 1 fixed glass shelf w/plate grooves behind each top & bottom door.
- antique mirror on back panel behind the doors.
- plate grooves on bottom panel behind the doors.
- 5mm tempered black glass on sides.
- 1 felt lined middle drawer, 1 hidden pull out wood shelf underneath the drawer.
- tinted drawer w/french dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- sealed case piece.
- metal legs.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.