Farmhouse fresh meets industrial chic in the Harper Springs Collection. The board-and-batten construction evokes architectural details from the 19th and 20th century farmhouses, and window-pane motifs in textured glass on key pieces are inspired by the black metal windows of classic farmhouses and reclaimed factories. Black metal ferrules, corner brackets and forged iron hardware bring an industrial modern vibe to the craftsmen-like silhouettes. Harper Springs offers an authentic and casual feel. Whether you aspire to loft living or country living, the Harper Springs Collection will bring you dream home to life.
- D5321-14: Buffet
- 64"W x 18"D x 36"H
- 162.56cm W x 45.72cm D x 91.44cm H
- Construction & Features:
- pine solids top.
- 2 metal framed textured glass doors.
- 2 adj. removable reversible shelves for wine storage behind the left door.
- 2 adj. wood shelves behind the right door.
- 4 center drawers with 1 felt lined top drawer.
- tinted drawers w/french dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- sealed case piece.
- metal caps on feet.
- support leg w/ levelers.
- weight capacity: 200 lbs for top, 100 lbs for each shelf.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.