Industrial style gets a light and airy vibe with the soft organic color palette of the Ainsley Dining Collection, featuring a tactile Cerused Khaki finish with a subtle gray wash on exotic, elegant Acacia Solids and Veneers. Adding character to this collection are exquisite book-matched veneers in an X-motif on case fronts, metal ferrules on the base of the round dining table and metal brackets on the edges of the rectangular Parson's leg Dining Table and the Parson's Leg Bench, all in an Industrial Bronze finish. The Display Cabinet combines the book-matched pattern at the bottom of the two doors with glass on the top of each door. Chair choices in the collection include a modified Windsor chair with an upholstered seat and upholstered host and side chairs. Create an uplifting setting in soothing natural colors and textures for memorable meals with the Ainsley Collection.
- D5333-08: Display Cabinet
- 42.13"W x 18"D x 71"H
- 107.01cm W x 45.72cm D x 180.34cm H
- Construction & Features:
- 3-way touch lighting control and 2 LED lights.
- 2 wood framed glass doors on top.
- 1 adj. glass shelf w/plate groove behind the doors.
- 2 bottom wood doors; 1 felt lined drawer and 1 adj. wood shelf behind the doors.
- tinted drawers w/french dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- sealed case piece.
- weight capacity: 150 lbs for top, 100 lbs for each shelf.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.