Gracefully-designed with a modern sensibility, the simple contemporary profiles of the Lenox Collection of dining room furnishings come alive with architectural elements and mixed materials including wood, metal, glass and clear mirror. Crafted of Random Width Cathedral White Oak Veneer and Hardwood Solids, Lenox combines the soft Acadia White finish with Warm Silver metal accents and Bronze Glass for a refined and romantic elegant glam. A signature geometric fretwork in the Warm Silver finish appears on the dining chair backs, giving a designer flair to the collection. Metal ferrule caps in the warm silver finish on the dining table, chair and bench legs are a sophisticated touch and complement the Silver Mist hardware. Bring grace and glamour to your home with the Lenox Collection.
- D5490-08: Display Cabinet
- 42"W x 18"D x 69.38"H
- 106.68cm W x 45.72cm D x 176.23cm H
- Construction & Features:
- 2 wood framed glass top & bottom doors.
- 3-way touch lighting control and 2 LED lights behind each top & bottom door.
- 1 fixed glass shelf w/plate grooves behind each top & bottom door.
- mirror on back panel behind the doors.
- plate grooves on bottom panel behind the doors.
- 5mm tempered bronze glass on sides.
- 1 felt lined middle drawer, 1 hidden pull out wood shelf underneath the drawer.
- tinted drawer w/french dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- sealed case piece.
- metal legs.
- weight capacity: 150 lbs for top, 100 lbs for each shelf.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.