Timeless design combines with a tactile Weathered Bisque finish and shapely silhouettes to create the relaxed traditional Harlow Dining Collection. Harlow has a romantic European country flavor, updated with a rustic but serene neutral-colored finish over Random Thick Spruce Solids and Veneers . Adding to the designer look of the collection are style elements such as Antique Bronze-finished metal accents on key pieces including the bases of the round and rectangular dining tables, giving the ambience of a bistro cafe. The upholstered dining arm chairs have deconstructed-inspired exposed wood backs, and the high back dining bench has an upholstered seat and back with flared wood legs and nail head decoration. Antique Bronze knob and pull hardware is the perfect complement to the shaped cases and neutral finish. Whether you love classic traditional, European country or rustic chic, you will love coming home to Harlow.
- D5491-14H: Buffet with Hutch
- 48"W x 18"D x 88.38"H
- 121.92cm W x 45.72cm D x 224.49cm H
- Construction & Features:
- 3 fixed wood shelves with metal plates covered by nail heads.
- round metal tubes on front frame.
- plate grooves on fixed wood shelves.
- wire management.
- weight capacity: 100 lbs for each shelf.
- 2 felt lined top drawers.
- 2 wood doors ; 1 adj. flippable wood shelf w/wine rack behind each door.
- tinted drawers w/french dovetail in front & english in back.
- side mount ball bearing guides.
- sealed case piece.
- support leg w/ levelers.
- weight capacity: 200 lbs for top, 100 lbs for each shelf.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.