Winslow embodies the timelessness of plaid and clean design. This traditionally inspired loose seat and back upholstery collection gets a youthful update with a taupe matched plaid upholstery and a thin squared off, extended arm. Just the right amount of antique brass nailhead trim to confirm classic pedigree outlines the arm while shaped block feet keep the look fresh and current.
- U4372-85-901: Accent Chair
- 30"W x 36.5"D x 34.5"H
- 76.2cm W x 92.71cm D x 87.63cm H
- Construction & Features:
- Kiln-Dried Hardwood; Corner-Blocked, Nailed And Glued.
- 8-Gauge, Narrow-Loop Sinuous Springs.
- 3" Core of NON FR High Density Foam Wrapped with 1-1.5" High Resiliency Foam on Both Sides".
- Loose Seat Cushion; Wrapped in Down Proof Channeled Bag with 50/50 Feather Blend on Both Side.
- Reversible Seat Cushion With Tie Downs On Each Cushion.
- 1.8 Density, 5.5" Thick.
- Loose back.
- 100% Fiber.
- Padded Outside Backs and Sides, Sofa Center Leg for Added Support and Durability. Nail heads Application.
- Fabric, w/ Zippers.
- 50/50 Down Blend.
- U4372GB Grey.
- 100% Polyester.
- W-Clean only with Water based Shampoo or Foam upholstery Cleaner. Do not use Solvents to spot clean.
- Soft Pack.
- 18 Sets (S, LS, C, 0); 18 Sets (S, LS, C); 22 Sets (S, LS); 26 Sets (S, C); 39pcs (Sofa only);.
- U4372GA1 Wilmington HRW1428-18 (100% Polyester, Cleaning Code: S).
- 20"X 20" (2-S, 2-LS, 1-C).
- U4372GA2 Ingram HRW1423-11 (100% Polyester, Cleaning Code: S).
- 18"X 18" (2-S, 2-LS,1-C).
- weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.