Mission styling takes on a contemporary slant in Anderson. Ideal for floating in a room, Anderson boasts a tailored wood frame that surrounds the reversible loose seat and back cushions. The sides feature classic mission vertical spindle detail while the tapered wooden leg meets the base with a shaped block corner accent. Nailhead accent trim punctuates the look and offsets bottom upholstered rail and arm where the neutral cover and wood meet.
- U4539-50-063: Beige Chair
- 37.8"W x 41.7"D x 37.8"H
- 96.01cm W x 105.92cm D x 96.01cm H
- Construction & Features:
- Kiln-Dried Hardwood; Corner-Blocked, Nailed And Glued.
- 8-Gauge, Narrow-Loop Sinuous Springs.
- 3" Core of NON FR High Density Foam Wrapped with 1-1.5" High Resiliency Foam on Both Sides.
- Loose Seat Cushion; Wrapped in Down Proof Channeled Bag with 50/50 Feather Blend on Both Sides;.
- Reversible Seat Cushion With Tie Downs On Each Cushion.
- 1.8 Density, 5.5" Thick.
- Reversible Back.
- 100% Fiber.
- Padded Outside Backs and Sides, Nail heads Application.
- Fabric, w/ Zippers.
- 50/50 Down Blend.
- U4539BB Beige.
- 100% Polyester.
- S-Clean only with Cleaning Solvent. Do not Saturate. Do not use water..
- 12 Sets (S, LS, C, 0); 13 Sets (S, LS, C); 16 Sets (S, LS); 22 Sets (S, C); 33pcs (Sofa only); 74 PCS(AC only).
- U4539BA1 Barrio color lagoon (100% Polyester, Cleaning Code: S).
- 22"X 22" (2-S, 2-LS, 1-C).
- U4539BA2 Chad color fawn (100% Polyester, Cleaning Code: S).
- 20"X 13" (1-AC).
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.